19 November 2011

Question words test

USE THE CORRECT QUESTION WORDS TO COMPLETE THESE QUESTIONS:
Who – Whom – Whose – Which – When – Where – What - Why
How – How long – How far – How often – How old – How many – How much

1. _____________ is Mike late? Because he overslept.
2. _____________ does this coat cost? It costs 150$.
3. _____________ will be your partner? Alice will be my partner.
4. _____________ did you take to go there? It took me 10 hours.
5. _____________ car is this? It’s Roger’s.
6. _____________ brothers and sisters do you have? I have two sisters and no brother.
7. _____________ do you go to the gym? I go to the gym twice a week.
8. _____________ is this book? It’s 200 years old.
9. _____________ water do you want? I just want a little bit, thanks.
10. _____________ are you going? I’m going to Thailand.
11. _____________ does Sarah love? She loves Richard.
12. _____________ would you like for Christmas? I’d like a Playstation III.
13. _____________ is this table? It’s 6 feet.
14. _____________ do you like your coffee? I like it black, thanks.
15. _____________ color do you prefer? I prefer green.
16. _____________ are you leaving? I’m leaving right after lunch.
17. _____________ is Montreal from here? It’s 600 kilometres.
18. _____________ are you coming back? In two weeks.
19. _____________ are you going at Jim’s party? I’m going to see my friends and have some fun.
20. _____________ are you feeling today? I’m feeling better than yesterday, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment